Welcome to the personal blog of Greg S. West; Jesus follower, family man, Christian apologist, and all-around egg head. Founder and editor of
The Poached Egg Christian Worldview and Apologetics Network and staff member at Ratio Christi.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Some things you may not know about me (in pictures)


I may or may not be guilty of having taken scripture out of context. That's me gulping water just before getting completely lost. Late the next day we ran into a park ranger who pointed us back to civilization. He said it was just two miles up the trail. Little did I know those two miles were nearly vertical.
I used to skydive.

I was single until I was 42 when I married the love of my life. It's a good thing because I was getting tired of being invited to the divorce recovery group at church.
We have the world's largest lap dog. He literally sits on his mom's lap at least once a day.
Our son makes an awesome Indiana Jones!
I love napping with the dog in my man cave!
I 'd never had a poached egg in my life until just this year. I love 'em!
                
I have 3 tattoos.



                                            
                                      I think tranquilized bears falling out of trees is both funny and sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment